About Me

My photo
I'm just your average 35 year old woman. I'm attractive, smart, funny, strong, driven, sincere, educated, well traveled, independent, a freak in bed (you know I had to include that), etc. I’m the girl that gets asked, “Why are you still single?” And really, it’s simple. I’m single because I choose to be...and I’m attracted to emotionally unavailable men. Beginning in 2011, I’m starting a study. Instead of declining, avoiding, or ignoring men, I’m going on as many dates as possible. This blog will chronicle those experiences and then some. Follow me on Twitter www.twitter.com/SerialCasDater

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Dates 1 & 2

So as promised, I'm multi-tasking. In an effort to not worry too much about any one, there will be several. The good thing here is that all 3 guys I'm taking to right now, I don't find terribly interesting. They're nice enough and I'm sure other girls would be into them, but me...ehhh. They ah-ight.
Date #1 is tomorrow with 'the Producer'. I'm probably most excited about hanging out with this one. Of course, I like my creative types! But he also has a sweetness about him and he seems smart (or at least he has a decent vocabulary while texting). Did I tell you he's cute? Really cute (that never hurts)! So that should be fun. We're going for drinks. It's his birthday...and yes, I know it's odd that he wants to be with me on his birthday, a girl he doesn't even know. Personally, I'd rather be with my friends but whatever.

Date #2 is with 'French Guy,' on Thursday. He's a guy, from France (hence, the name), that I met on campus. I actually thought he was a professor but he's not. He's a masters student. He's very cute as well and interesting but I can tell already French Guy is going to get on my nerves. He calls and texts messages me way too much already and we haven't even had our first date. He's too eager and I find it annoying. It makes me think about what men must be feeling when they complain about girls calling too often. Wow! Ladies, stop calling!

Guy #3, well, I'm not sure. I text him today (along with the others) but he didn't respond. He's the smartest of the bunch (a Phd. student) and while I can charm my way out of the fact that I've been ignoring the first two, this one is too smart. So I'll wait a couple of days (I'm in no hurry) and give him a call.


But I can't help but think, I don't want to spend time with any of them on the weekend. I'd rather go out with my friends. I suppose that's the tell tale sign that your not into someone. There is someone I'm kind of liking but I'm trying to talk my self out of it...I'm just not prepared to talk about it yet.

Also, last night at the coffee shop, the owners were hanging some new art. The artist, well can you say magnifique; his art work...ehh. Anyway, the opening is tonight. There's gonna be an exchange of information.

No comments:

Post a Comment