About Me

My photo
I'm just your average 35 year old woman. I'm attractive, smart, funny, strong, driven, sincere, educated, well traveled, independent, a freak in bed (you know I had to include that), etc. I’m the girl that gets asked, “Why are you still single?” And really, it’s simple. I’m single because I choose to be...and I’m attracted to emotionally unavailable men. Beginning in 2011, I’m starting a study. Instead of declining, avoiding, or ignoring men, I’m going on as many dates as possible. This blog will chronicle those experiences and then some. Follow me on Twitter www.twitter.com/SerialCasDater

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Sexual Frustration

SEX! I can't stop thinking about it! I think the worst time in a human life is the time right after frequent sex with a partner stops and the lull until the next time a man f*cks the sh*t out of me...OH, opps...ahhhh, who said that??

For whatever reason, the first couple of months of no sex are the absolute worst for me. It's all I can think about and it sucks (not it the literal way).

So last night, I de-virginized my blog. I let one of the men I wrote about know that the blog exists. The guy you ask? He's the friend I made out with (refer to 'Why It's Bad to Make Out With Friends & Other Knowledge'). Let's call him B.U.D.D.Y.



B.U.D.D.Y is the first and only man I plan on informing. But this is the thing, I told him about the blog before we made out and I had told him I would send him the link. He asked me about it a couple times so being he already knew, I just went ahead and fessed up. I informed B.U.D.D.Y that there was an entry about him.

I immediately went back and read it. I stated that I wanted to have sex with him *blushing*. For a moment, I thought about deleting the entry but I thought, "It's what I felt and was thinking at the time, so it stays!" The blog is all about me being honest with myself and with men, so what if I get a little embarrassed. Life will go on.

Momentary pause, B.U.D.D.Y and I joke a lot and we both tend to be sarcastic. So we kept texting each other and at the end of a text he says, "My drunk sandwiches are awesome btw," (you just had to read the whole stream of text's). At that moment, I knew he read it. After that point, a couple of borderline dirty text messages were exchanged.

So basically, between no sex and the text messages, I've been sent over the edge. Sexual frustration is the absolute worst!

2 comments:

  1. You'll be banging B.U.D.D.Y. in no time. He knows he could have it, now he wants it. Trust. Besides, don't under-estimate the male ego. He may be also looking for a little notoriety ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Actually, I don't see that happening. It's been a while since I've posted anything but that's because I was in an accident. More about that in my next post. But if I had to be truthful, if this accident hadn't happened, you are very possibly correct :).

    ReplyDelete