About Me

My photo
I'm just your average 35 year old woman. I'm attractive, smart, funny, strong, driven, sincere, educated, well traveled, independent, a freak in bed (you know I had to include that), etc. I’m the girl that gets asked, “Why are you still single?” And really, it’s simple. I’m single because I choose to be...and I’m attracted to emotionally unavailable men. Beginning in 2011, I’m starting a study. Instead of declining, avoiding, or ignoring men, I’m going on as many dates as possible. This blog will chronicle those experiences and then some. Follow me on Twitter www.twitter.com/SerialCasDater

Sunday, January 2, 2011

The List of No's

Once upon a time, for a short while, I wrote for this music blog. One thing they were super big on was lists. List of venues, lists of artists, lists of clubs, lists of bars, lists of why an album sucked, and so on. If you can think of it there was a list. So in remembrance of the little blog that's not so little anymore, here's my list of the things women should walk away from.

1. Men who aren't upfront with there intentions. This is a bit tricky because really, how do you know if a man is being upfront.

2. Men that are unable or unwilling to communicate. You don't have to share everything with me but we've got to be able to communicate the things we like/dislike.

3. Men who won't wine & dine you. If a man's not willing to treat you as if you are special, it's because you're not.

4. "Come to my place and watch movies guy." He's the worst! Or perhaps I'm just a little bitter right now being I just walked away from that guy. My theory here is if he doesn't want to take you out in public, he doesn't give a damn about you. Waste of time. Next...

5. Men who won't introduce you to friends & family. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you should know his clan in the first month. But it by the third month you still haven't met anyone he knows, the red flags should be flying.

6. "Won't kiss you guy." Same as above but pisses me off even more. Before Mr. Callous, I didn't even know men like this existed. Silly me for thinking kissing was just a normal part of sex and foreplay.

No comments:

Post a Comment